Careers at Opimian
We take our role seriously ,
but at times we like to loosen our tie.
Thank you for considering employment with Opimian. You are set on joining our organization that endeavours to help Canadiens cultivate their curiosity for wine. Unfortunately, There are no current openings at Opimian. Given our ambition and future projects, it could be just a matter of time.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager of Opimian, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for organizing and coordinating all marketing activities, as well as preparing all material, for online marketing, website optimization, social media activity, email campaigns, as well as supporting the marketing team on various projects. The incumbent will also manage marketing projects working with third-party agencies, freelancers, writers/translators and blog contributors to deliver effective campaigns that will add value to existing members or attract new members.
As a growing organization, this is an exciting opportunity for a bilingual marketer who enjoys working with senior leadership to apply strategic and analytical insights towards initiatives that deliver measurable growth and directly contribute to the success of the organization.
Join us in order to:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and the Membership Experience Coordinator in the development of promotional campaigns;
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, marketing agencies and the Copywriter, develop and coordinate content for all Opimian publication platforms (social media, blog, magazine, website);
- Act as the website lead and update the company website and landing pages;
- Implement Google Analytics and Tag Management to provide regular, accurate and insightful reporting, and analyze campaign results;
- Plan, coordinate and execute online paid marketing programs (SEM, PPC, Display, etc.) to recruit new members, increase membership retention or drive orders;
- Develop and maintain comprehensive segment lists based on behaviors such as past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, orders, etc.);
- Create, manage and maintain effective email marketing campaigns while continuously working to minimize mailing list attrition;
- Ensure the management of our wine community through the strategic planning of our social media channels including, but not limited to: Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Facebook;
- Monitor industry social media and industry websites to track recent developments in the market;
- When needed, assist the Marketing Manager with events, print, PR and research initiatives.
- 3-5 years in a similar role with experience in e-commerce, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, web analytics, online marketing;
- University degree in business/marketing/online/digital marketing/new media.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Fluently bilingual, English & French (written & spoken);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent skills in project management; ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Creative thinking;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Strong communications skills;
- Curious and innovative;
- Proven analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience with digital reporting, tracking and analytics;
- Technology enthusiast;
- Proficiency or experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, basic HTML, basic Photoshop;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- SEO experience is an asset;
- Knowledge of wine is an asset.